// Enabling (or disabling) the Java Plugin
To ensure your Oracle EBS technology runs efficiently, follow these steps to turn on (or off) Java applets in the Chrome browser.
1. On the right-hand side of the address bar, click on the wrench icon and choose SETTINGS.
2. Towards the bottom, click on the link SHOW ADVANCED SETTINGS.
3. Under PRIVACY, click on the section CONTENT SETTINGS.
4. Scroll through the PLUGINS section and click DISABLE INDIVIDUAL PLUGINS.
5. Select the Java plugin and click DISABLE to turn the link off or ENABLE to turn link on.