In addition to providing onshore support for managed services, our professional team can deliver end-to-end security and compliance for your network. Our professionals work proactively to provide responsive, SLA-backed managed services that meet our customers unique industry-specific business requirements.
For business in need of comprehensive security and compliance, we can also deliver an arrary of opportunities including managing your services:
// Control Administrative Access
Oracle Data Vault
With Oracle Database Vault, customers can control administrative access to their data. This security control prevents unauthorized users from gaining access to sensitive information and preventing changes to the database that are not approved. By sealing off access to data, customers gain greater control to their environment and mitigate risk of intruders.
Oracle Database Vault protection are application-specific and available for:
- Fusion Applications
- Financials (i-Flex)
// Holistic and Flexible
Security features in Oracle’s WebLogic Server allow enterprises to create a holistic and flexible security infrastructure that helps businesses overcome rising online security threats. The Adjacent Solutions team guides customers through the lockdown and configuration process that allows them to secure their domain, network, files, and databases.
Important features of Oracle’s WebLogic Security Service are:
- A holistic and best standards design
- End-to-end security for applications hosted by WebLogic Server
- Flexible architecture that can be altered over time to meet requirements
- Easy to adapt to tailored security solutions
- A single source of security rules, security policies, and providers
- And much more
// Comprehensive Designs
Oracle Database Hardening
Our team provides businesses with a comprehensive analysis of their database and configuration opportunities that are uniquely designed to address security vulnerabilities with Oracle services and processes. We optimize processes for improved communication, support, and change management within your organization. Our approach reduces risk of data breaches with tightened database security practices and standards.
Oracle database hardening benefits include:
- Proven configurations of your database that mitigate risk
- Decreased deployment time
- Resolve critical security patches and upgrades
- Roadmap to harden database, including security updates and security product installation
- Flexible framework for your services, tailored to meet unique database security needs
// Protocols to Protect Integrity
(iAS, WebLogic, Apache)
At Adjacent Solutions, hardening standards are designed to establish a more secure environment that reduces or eliminates risks. Configuring your system with TLS and SSL means we establish authenticated and encrypted communication for private and protected interactions.
Software hardening standards include (but are not limited to):
- Network and/or Services: Removal of unnecessary services and implement secure protocols
- System Audits and Monitoring: Providing traceability and monitoring of environments
- Patch and Updates: Successful deployments of new patches and updates
- System Backup: Proper backup configuration
// Ensure Privacy, Reduce Threat
Our team of Oracle experts provide data network encryption services for our customers. We support the Federal Information Processing Standard (FIPS) encryption algorithm, Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) to ensure integrity to our customers environment. By encrypting network data, we ensure data privacy and reduce threat of exposure as it passes over the network.
Oracle Database also delivers protection against:
- Data modification attacks: unauthorized interception of data in transit
- Replay attacks: repetitious retransmissions
// Balance Risk, Security, and Value
E-Business Suite Hardening
Adjacent Solutions EBS hardening delivers secure computing infrastructure and guidance. We strive to balance risk, costs of security, and the value of protecting your data. Our recommendations to secure your EBS environment include helping you keep up-to-date with your software, restricting network access, and monitoring your system activity. Additionally, we help you stay informed of the most recent security information that impacts your enterprise.
We help you with your businesses:
- Hardening your file system, programs, products, and configuration
- Network to include firewalls, IP restrictions (web server and database listener)
- Authorization from restrictions to executables, data, web pages, admin tools, and more
- Audit that involves configuration, ongoing review, and removal of any unnecessary materials
- And much more
// Safeguard Sensitive Information
Data Masking / Obfuscation
We understand the severity data breaches have on businesses and sensitive information, including financial loss. When working with our customers, we take every precaution to safeguard their data. That is why we believe in data masking as an operation substitute when real data is not essential, such as in testing and training environments.
Common types of data we conceal include, but are not limited to:
- PII: Personally identifiable information
- PHI: Protected health information
- PCI-DSS: Payment card information
- ITAR: Intellectual property
// Trusted Factors in Authentication
As cyberthreats continue to evolve in frequency and severity, multi-factor authentication (MFA) has become a safeguard to validating users during sign-in. MFA provides increased confidence for our customers that requires a combination of factors to authenticate. We can help customers roll out MFA across their environment.
Our team helps customers:
- Determine what information they want to protect
- Determine what technology they will use
- Plan for the impact rollout will have on employees
// Safeguard with Seamless Integration
Integration Security Assessment
Integrating security within your environment means considering business objectives, IT initiatives, and aversion to risk. Security assessment is designed to ensure your business is safeguarded from threat but must also integrate seamlessly with your environment. Our experts work with you to determine the appropriate levels of security your teams need and to minimize friction that can arise when security is integrated with processes.
To create a holistic security assessment that best supports your environment, our experts look at creating a cross-functional integration which includes:
- Understanding business objectives
- IT/business operations integration
- Security team integration
// Support and Protection
RHEL / OEL Hardening
Specialists at Adjacent Solutions provide Red Hat Linux (RHEL) system hardening support to protect businesses. Our best practices and standards are applied to securing computer networks, workstations, and servers against local and remote infringement, exploitation, and harmful activity. We help customers plan and provide the tools to secure their computing environment., which includes their data center, workplace, and home.
Our team delivers security assistance for:
- Network security: best practices for configuring architecture and hardware
- Server security: proper installation of applications, patched and secure services
- Workstation and remote security: identity, address, and mitigate vulnerabilities
POLICIES AND BUSINESS CONTINUITY
// Recover from Threat
With security the most pressing challenges business face today, our team of consultants are here to help you prepare a ransomware strategy to recover from attack. Ransomware plans help businesses respond swiftly and effectively should a ransomware threat occur. In collaboration, we work with you to understand your unique environment and apply our methodology to create a plan that enables you to recover without paying costly ransom stipulations.
We prepare comprehensive ransomware response plans by defining:
- Scope of the attack
- Affected systems
- Damage assessment
- Recovery plan
- Security audit
// Optional Support
Backup encryption professionals provide optional support for customers who want to ensure all client data is encrypted. By instigating safeguard policies, we can provide backup encryption at the global level, client level, and job level. includes data in an active state, on production servers, or in a preserved state, such as backup tapes.
Types of backup encryption we provide:
- Software encryption
- Hardware encryption
// Standards for Government Compliance
Security and compliance rules and regulations differ by industry and business. Our team is available to help you achieve the configurations needed to meet complicated corporate or government guidelines. In collaboration with your team, we assist with planning and implementing the necessary and unique IT infrastructure to keep you compliant and secure. We help customers:
- Planning: Comprehensive Understanding of Your Network
- Testing: Compliance Audit, Testing Tools
- Vulnerabilities: Determine and Address Network Weaknesses
- Security: Encrypt Data, Shield Against Data Breach and Loss
- Authentication: Passwords and Security Posture
// Ethical GRC for Enterprises
Governance, Risk & Compliance
The complex nature of business environments involves a combination of governance, technology, and the responsibility to act ethically. Utilizing an integrated approach, our team brings together best practices with our project methodology to ensure business objects and technology are aligned to satisfy governance, risk, and compliance requirements (GRC). We put in responsive mechanisms to support your enterprise that are flexible and scalable to meet ever-changing business demands while supporting security and compliance goals.
GRC with Adjacent Solutions means:
- Governance: Alignment of processes and procedures
- Risk: Identify and address business and network risks
- Compliance: Ensure our customers activities meet corporate and governmental requirements and operate ethically
// Preventative Measures for Effective Security
It’s no surprise that unpatched systems are opportunities for exploitation and malicious activity to occur, especially for small businesses. Patching strategies are a preventative measure that, if routinely performed, are the simplest and most effective security measure businesses can take. Patching strategists at Adjacent Solutions, provide strategies (and support) that is geared toward your unique business.
Factors in your patching strategy may include, but are not limited to:
- Risk profile (i.e., financial institutions)
- Critical systems
- Downtime costs
- Maintenance windows
Enterprises who own large infrastructures are the most prone to compromise. They must be hyper-aware of their current environment setup and take precautions to secure their system. We can help reduce the vulnerability of attack surfaces with Oracle Security Hardening support.
Our goal at Adjacent Solutions is to give you peace of mind by putting in place a repeatable and affordable process to mitigate risk and achieve compliance. In this climate, it is critical for companies to understand the potential risks and financial implications posed by being out of compliance.
// Strengthening Your Enterprise
Consultants and specialists at Adjacent Solutions are here to help businesses secure their environment. Utilizing best hardening practices and knowledge, our team configures systems to avoid cyberthreats and breaches that jeopardize mission-critical systems and data. By creating more secure and compliant environments, our customers focus on innovation and business objectives. Contact us to speak with a consultant today about security and compliance needs such as, security hardening, or explore our managed services and much more.